[squid-users] client autoconfig setup question

From: Nicholas Ritter <ritter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:16:31 -0600

I have the being working to enable client auto configuration via a netscape format
.pac file as specified by the Squid FAQ and the netscape doc that is link to
from the FAQ.

I have created the .pac javascript file, and added the MIME type to my apache
server. The question I have is, where do I put the .pac file?

I am running RedHat 7.3 with the redhat squid and apache RPMs.

Nicholas