Re: [squid-users] What are these sites?

From: Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:57:31 +0000

--On 17 February 2003 09:48 +0000 Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@hull.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've just brought on line webalizer based web page for our 4 squid caches
> and for the last 3 days the "top 30" urls section have been swamped with
> entries like
>
> http://207.46.110.X/gateway/gateway.dll
> and

Microsoft Netmeeting, going via Squid - we see loads of hits for that url
here, with only a few local netmeeting users...

> http://38.144.57.X/Update.htm
> and
> http://64.12.163.X/data

No idea :( 38.144.57.x seems to be owned by "Performance Systems
International Inc" - ring any bells with software on your network?

You'd probably be better off using google to lookup what these could be -
it's a bit off-topic for the Squid users list :)

Regards,

-Karl