[squid-users] Content analysis

From: Chris Monson <chris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:00:55 -0700

Is there an easy way to configure squid to filter reply content through
an external program? I'm interested in doing analysis on the content
that squid returns to the client.

I have been poking around a lot in the source and it does not appear to
be possible given the current state of things. Given that, does anyone
know the best place to put my own hook into the source to catch the
content as it goes by? The clientProcessMiss function looks promising,
but I figured I would ask before delving any deeper into things.

Thanks.