RE: [squid-users] auth. user against AD group

From: <KaiserM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:59:16 +0100

Hallo,

changing the config do not solve the problem.
I think there is something wrong whit the winbindd, is it possible?

when i make a wbinfo "--sequence" i get a DISCONNECTED (only the Domain
where my Linux box is in)
Other Domains, e.g. A trusted NT4, is visible.

Authenticate a user to AD is possible.

wbinfo -t gives me:
secred is good

Any idea.