RE: [squid-users] MAC bacsed ACL

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:02:58 -0800

This has been the problem with win9x machine where they can freely
reconfigure everything. I used the policy editor for this where they dont
have access to the network configuration plus i barred them running regedit
and dos prompts. I guess thats enough for them stop messing around. With
your 200 users, well create a lock .REG file on a disk and run it on those
workstation, if you want to unlock it, create a unlock. REG file on disk.