[squid-users] Query regaeding SourceOffsite through squid

From: Sathyamoorthy G. <sathyamoorthyg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:12:54 +0530

Hi ,

  Iam using squid on RH 8 server.All my clients are Win2000 and Win NT.
I installed SOS client in one of the client system and configured it to go
through (squid proxy) x.x.x.x and 3128 for accessing a SOS server thats on
the internet but the client reported "unable to connect to the server "

When i went through the SOS website found that port 8890 is needed to be open.

But that port range is already open in the squid conf file

Can any one help me to resove this issue?

Thanks and Regards
Sathya