[squid-users] Proxyauthentication and parent proxy

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:26:51 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm using Squid V2.5 STABLE1 with radius authentication.
All works fine, but now I have a parent proxy who's require authentication
too.
Even if I typ the right username and password the authentication failed.
This is how I have configured the proxy to use the parent proxy:

cache_peer 10.20.0.9 parent 3128 3138 no-query proxy-only
login=user:password

I don't using SSL or something.
If I directly connect to the parent the authentication works well.

What's wrong?

Kind Regard,
Sander Winkel
The Netherlands