Re: [squid-users] Hi

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 14:57:24 +0100

These are messages from the kernel most likely. To tell what it is you
need to figure out what tue suppressed messages are.. usually this can
be found by looking at your messages syslog file..

This is most likely a OS or networking problem, not really a Squid
problem

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden