Re: [squid-users] [cachemgr] Some troubles accessing it...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 15:09:04 +0100

This is because your proxy is configured to require authentication to
access the cache_object:// URLs.

What I usually do in such situation is to disable the password for
cachemgr in squid.conf and instead protect them with proxy_auth acls.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden