RE: [squid-users] Squid Stores caches based on ips?

From: Thiago Lima <thiagolima@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:11:08 -0300

Henrik, thanks alot again.

        But I still have one more problem.

        I'm using squid as httpd accell mode with a redirector. If I
remove the redirector and starts using /etc/hosts or the DNS my squid
stops responding port 80 fast.

        When I try to telnet ip 80 , it takes about 3 seconds to open
the door, sometimes takes longer. If I switch back to the redirector,
everything works fine. What may be happening?

        Notice that I have a considerable traffic on it. (about
3Mbits/s) .

thanks
thiago.