Re: [squid-users] redirection issue

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 21:35:08 +0100

The request is not truncated, it is simply a request directed to the
origin web server, not the proxy. The request format for a proxy is
different from that for a origin web server.

See the Squid FAQ for information on how to configure Squid for
transparent interception of HTTP traffic.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden