[squid-users] Winbind and groups - nearly!!!

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:50:11 +1100

Hi all and thanks to those who have put up with my constant stream of
questions re this topic lately. However it finally seems to be working -
final testing Monday - not much fun testing via a VNC connection to one
machine and then VNC'ing from there to another, the delays in screen updates
are awful!! However it seems to be happening. Now a simpler question I
think:

I have:
acl webmail dstdomain "/etc/dansguardian/blacklists/mail/domains"
acl webmail2 urlpath_regex "/usr/local/squid/acls/webmailregex"
acl TEST dstdomain .passport.com

http_access deny students webmail
http_access deny students webmail2
http_access deny students TEST

The deny only seems to be working for the TEST acl not the other two,
question is - have I given them the correct acl type?

The webmail file contains things like:
123india.com
163.net
2bmail.co.uk
2ndmail.com
4a2z.com
4anything.com
5star.net
AnimeNation.com
CommunityConnect.com
CyberCafeMaui.com
DeseretMail.com
InfoBank.au.com
MyPersonalEmail.com
RaceMail.com

While the webmailregex file contains things like:
.tamilpal.
.utamil.
.visto.
.webmail.