Re: [squid-users] External ACL Problem

From: Matt Heaton <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:48:42 -0700

I did try the latest stable release with no luck. I tried the
/etc/init.d/squid script to shut down. I also tried just going to the
binary and
typing squid -k shutdown. No luck... Any help here would be REALLY
appreciated. Here is the external call I use in my squid.conf file.

external_acl_type referer concurrency=45 %DST %{Referer}
/etc/squid/referer.pl
acl REFERER external referer

I currently use 45 concurrent files running.

Any info at all would be a big help!

Thanks,
Matt