Re: [squid-users] authentication with winbind

From: Łukasz Tomaszewski <uki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:35:22 +0100

i've made an attempt with wb_groups but it seems to be problem with domain
groups. wbinfo -g returns only two groups: Domain Andmins and Domain Users.
so i\ve add into smb.conf, on my PDC box, lines:

domain admin group = internet @internet
domain guest group = internet @internet

i thought that those two lines (even one of them) will map unix groups as
domain groups - but i got still the same.

./wb_group -d with domain\\user internet returns ERR.
./wb_group -d with domain\\user "Domain Guests" returns OK.

strange, cause wbinfo -g doesnt return "Domain Guests" group.

anyway, i'm going to reread FAQ section.

Regards
Uki