Re: [squid-users] Proxy Machines

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Feb 2003 11:41:42 +0100

Best method is to use authentication, requiring the user to authenticate
himself to be allowed to use the proxy. This can not be done in
combination with transparent proxying as authentication requires normal
proxying.

Another possible solution is to limit the number of connections each
user may open concurrently.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden