Re: [squid-users] Cache Question

From: Technology Listserves <techlists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:41:26 -0600

Hello again - I ended up setting the individual browser to always check for a newer version of the website, and that worked without changing any settings on the Squid server. However, if anybody has other recommendations for the Squid configuration, I would be happy to hear them.

Tim

>>> "Technology Listserves" <techlists@execinc.com> 02/24/03 01:25PM >>>
Good Afternoon -

We have a user who is updating a client's website. However, she cannot see the changes because the cache is holding the old copy. I've been reviewing the squid.conf file for the correct setting to change. I am hoping to set the cache to hold the files as long as they currently are (default), but have it obtain a new copy if the user refreshes the browser. Any recommendation for what I can do here?

Thank you for your help,
Tim