Re: [squid-users] fqdncacheParse: No PTR record

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:41:45 +0100

Are you using log_fqdn or srcdomain based acl types? If you are these
may indicate a problem with your DNS servers when trying to resolve the
client domain name.

if you are not then these are most likely caused by request for IP
addresses where the reverse lookup is wrongly configured for the
requested address on the Internet, and can be ignored..