[squid-users] ldap authentication?

From: Dieter Kroemer <dkroemer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:19:07 +0100

Hi,

I'm rather new to linux, but I've got to administrate the computers in our
school.

I use for the firewall: firewall on CD from SUSE - there is the squid.conf.
The users are with ldap on the openexchange Server.

Till now (with an old linux-Server) I used nsca_auth for the authentication
but there were users and squid at the _same_ computer .

Now I don't how to manage the authentication with the two computers (firewall
on CD ond openexchange).
All things I found was explained for _one_ Computer.

Can someone help, or got some hints?

If you need some other infos from me - I'll post them.

Kind regards
Dieter