[squid-users] Acess.log

From: Warren P <warrenp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:08:08 +0200

Hi

I'm currently running 2 instances of squid with WCCP, one on Port 3128
and the other on 3129.
My IPTables is configures as follow:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128-3129

What's happening now is that when I monitor access.log file with the
tail -f command, I notice that only one access.log file files up,
while there's no activity on the other one. Then both start filling up
untill the 1st stops and the other one contnues. It like they taking
turns.

I got to IP Pools and the one each Instance of squid proxies his one
pool. Both access.log files contains data from both pools.

So is this nomal?
 http://www.webmail.co.za the South-African free email service

  NetWiseGurus.Com Portal - Your Own Internet Business Today!