Re: [squid-users] Sites that have problems with the squid proxy - Cookie or https issue?

From: Bob Avery-Babel <Bob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:06:44 -0600

I don't see that any anonymization features are enabled. I'm not sure of the
exact directives to be looking at. The directives I see, anonymize_headers,
or ftp_user both are set to accept everything, (well the ftp_user is set to
a dummy email address). The config says by default no anonymizing is
performed. I haven't changed any settings that would change this fact.

Thanks,

Bob