Re: [squid-users] Wccp squid2.5 linux

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:47:38 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I was on leave for two days.....
but it's very strange for me that Ambrusisus saying
that for wccp packets we will use both ipgre interface
and module :)
the thing is that wccp module and ipgre interface are
2 different ways to capsulate and decapsulate wccp
pakcetsss.. got it
but I have found a problem in ip gre interface last
month which was not working then I just loaded module
and the wccp + Squd 2.5 were working fine ...
the problem is in ipgre sir ..
so you will have to load module and don't compile
ipgre in to kernel or disable ipgre interface it will
work fine ... as I think..

Best Regs,
Masood Ahmad Shah
System Administrator