Re: [squid-users] ldap_auth

From: Christoph Haas <email@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:07:19 +0100

> today I wanted to install the authentication with squid_ldapauth.

I've just done that (even with group authorisation) - maybe I can help.

> acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED

Okay.

> authenticate_program /usr/sbin/squid_ldapauth

Have you checked that the squid process can call this program?
(file permissions)

> If I start mozilla, the password-question appears, but the password isn't
> accepted :-(
> If you need some more infos or messages - I'll post them of course.

The cache.log might help. You may be able to provider better information
if you set "debug_options ALL,1 33,2" and then look into the cache.log.

 Christoph

--
~
~