[squid-users] Custom Error Pages with images

From: Stella Korakaki <skor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:40:20 +0500

hi everyone.
I need to create my own error pages in squid.
My first problem was that I couldn't identify with page matches with
with error.
For instance, when error 404 occures which one is the page displayed.

The second problem is that I created some html pages which also display
an image.
When a page is not found and an error occures, the page is displayed but
the image not.

I also include the images in the same directory with the pages and I
have put the correct src in the tags of the html page.

Could anyone help me?

rgds

Stella