[squid-users] ntlm and domain\user

From: Prasanta kumar Panda <prasanta.kumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:26:02 +0530

Hi All,

I tried NTLM Authentication today and it worked fine.

But all my basic users become domain\user in access.log and ident send
to squidGuard process as the squidGuard restrictions are ident
dependent.

Just wondering if squid can be configured to strip the domain part so
that I need not have to maintain two set of users i.e. user and
domain\user in my access files both for squid as well as squidGuard. I
need to support both NTLM as well Basic Authentication and I have a very
huge userlist already and with this the list will get doubled.

Reg.
Prasanta