Re: [squid-users] Multiple Accelerators.

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:54:06 -0500

As Henrik said, the ufs on tmpfs method will give you a directory tree
you can push out on shutdown and pull from on bootup. (This would be
outside of squid, but just a 'cp -a' in your start/stop script will
suffice.)

If you don't mind clearing your cache on restart, null fs will be
faster, since there's no syscall or filesystem overhead.

        -- Brian