[squid-users] ntlm_auth

From: George Dominguez <GDominguez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:08:50 +1100

Hello,

We are running squid with auth - it's all working fine! some users, however
are been prompt to validate after been validated at the domain.

I search through the cache.log and tells me the following:

"Warning: All ntlmauthenticator processes are busy
5 pending requests queue
consider increasing the number os ntlmauthenticator processes in your
config"

In my squid.conf I got the following:

auth_param ntlm children 5

is this the value I need to increase

Regards
George

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be