RE: [squid-users] This site works fine in Mozilla but not IE6.

From: Gerald Drouillard <gerrylist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 06:42:00 -0500

Thank you for you reply Waitman. I will experiment with the validator a
little more. But there seems to be no reason from the validator that would
make it appear correctly when not using squid or using https. If you have
IE6 and squid take a look at the difference if SSL is not proxied:
https://www.ask-services.com/eservice
http://www.ask-services.com/eservice