Re: [squid-users] FTP access by username

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:25:16 +0100 (MET)

I've tried the following rules:

acl ftp_ports ports 20 21
acl ftp_users ident "/usr/local/squid/etc/ftpusers
http_access allow ftp_ports ftp_users

Poorly this doesn't work. :(
In the logfile I can see the ident name for http traffic but when I use ftp
traffic I don't see the username anymore in the logfile.
Instead of that I see the IP-address of the client.
So ftp traffic is forbidden cause the username is unknown by squid.

Sander Winkel