Re: [squid-users] Media Player 9 and NCSA authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 05 Mar 2003 21:40:57 +0100

Squid-2.5 is not case sensitive on the authentication scheme names, and
to my knowledge neither was Squid-2.4 but I have not verified if this
was the case.

Try upgrading to Squid-2.5. If you still have problems register a Squid
bug for the issue.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden