[squid-users] squid is preventing upload of large files via php

From: Kenn Murrah <kenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:09:27 -0600

Greetings ...

I use a web page for uploading files from the browswer via php ... works
great if I bypass squid ... also works great for small files ...

but for large files, I get the following message when I try to upload the
files:

    The following error was encountered:
  a.. The request or reply is too large.
  If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing
you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request,
then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These
limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates
this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

 Generated Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:07:37 GMT by proxyserver.usseryprinting.com
(Squid/2.4.STABLE4)

obviously, something is not configured properly in squid.conf, but I can't
find the fix ..

can someone help?

thanks.