Re: [squid-users] downloading files

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 06 Mar 2003 12:48:10 +0100

Works here using the current Squid-2.5-CVS, but I have no memory of
anything which may be related to this being fixed after 2.5.STABLE1.

Is your Squid running as a normal proxy or as a transparent proxy?

What does access.log show?

Also, to make the tests more reliable and reproduceable, clear your
browser cache before testing.. some times a browser cache may make
things appear to work when they do not..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden