Re: [squid-users] Display Company Policy

From: HeadsUp Support <headsup_popup@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 04:05:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Christoph Andreas <candreas@optimal-online.de>
wrote:
> There was a nice patch some weeks ago on this list
> concerning this. Just
> look for "headsup" in the archives. We use that for
> two weeks now and it
> works very fine.

Thanks! Its not a patch but as separate application.
No compiling necessary, just download 2 files and run.
To uninstall just delete the 2 files.

Its at

http://www.freewebs.com/headsup

I have tried but if I could only get a link on the
Squid Related Software page it might help others also
;-)

Regards

Jeff Smith