RE: [squid-users] Config: NTLM & Exceptions for specified servers ?

From: Sorisio,Chris <ChrisSorisio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:20:13 -0500

That did the trick. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Nordstrom [mailto:hno@squid-cache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:00 AM
To: Sorisio,Chris
Cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Config: NTLM & Exceptions for specified
servers?

It is a matter of the order of your http_access rules..

http_access is a ordered list of rules. The first http_access rule which
matches the request (all listed acls are true) will allow or deny the
request.

If one of the acls on the http_access line does not match the request
Squid continues with the next http_access line.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden