[squid-users] FD 12: accept failure

From: Sub <sub@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:05:33 +0100

Hi,

I have my Squid Cache: Version 2.4.STABLE6 installed on Debian3 and it looks
that it works fine.
The only problem is that I have planty of strange reorts in my logs as
below:

squid[377]: httpAccept: FD 12: accept failure: (104) Connection reset by
peer

Can somebody explain me what does it mean? Where does it come from? Whats
wrong?
Perhaps these log lines means that someone is trying to use my cache but
since my squid config does not allow connections from outside networks...
Can it be the right explanation? I am not sure...

Is there any Squid typical error communicates index online? Where should i
search for this kind information?

Tnx in advance for any help,

Sub