Re: [squid-users] No Redirect

From: Gary Hostetler <whostet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:39:49 -0500

Success. I did look at the page on firewalls earlier but it was all Greek to me. I just compiled and started with Squid about 4 days ago so I feel I'm doing pretty good. We had a bunch of engineers from Sun that were looking at this problem as well as at our state level adn none of tme could figure it out. I figured that if the 3Com webcaches could figure it out Squid should also.

Many, mnay thanks
Gary