[squid-users] Changing cache location

From: Gary Hostetler <whostet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:20:45 -0500

I want to change my cache from the default in squid to /home/cache where the partition size is 31 gigs and I want to reduce the cache size from 25 gigs to 21 gigs. When I tried it it failed. When I set it back to the default it wouldn't work until I put the original file size back in which was 25 gigs. I want to reduce to 21 gigs as recommended by some people (70% of partition) and set it to /home/cache/. Did I need to delete the default cache directory and how will that affect the swap file there.

Thanks
Gary