Re: [squid-users] Kernel Panic

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:15:48 +0100

Which looks like a netfilter problem.

See my previous response on what do to with the ksymoops output as
squid-users is not the correct place to get help in debugging the
Linux kernel.

In theory the class of kernel panics (null pointer dereference) could
be caused by running out of memory, but most often they are plain
kernel bugs. In a few rare cases these may also be caused by bad
hardware.