[squid-users] Only Caching!!! Without proxing !!

From: TMurugavelu <murugavel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:04:45 +0530 (IST)

Dear members ,

I want my linux box to work as Caching server rather then proxy.

Take an eg.

A is hotmail server
B is my local linux box
C is client machine
I am trying to access A(hotmail server) throu Squid Proxy running in B
(linux box).
In the above case in hotmail server log it is showing the Proxy B's ip is
displaying
I want the Client machine ip C should be display in the homtail maillog
access.
Can anyone help me in this regard.

I have made the itables as below

iptables -A PREROUTING -t NAT -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3128

Can anyone suggest me free web tool to get interact with squid?

Awaiting for your valuable repply

Regards
velu