Re: [squid-users] Strange problem ! Some sites doesn't work...

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:30:59 -0600

I'm not sure what type of network your Squid is talking through to get
to the internet, but I had similar problems with my web browsers
connecting via a less-than-1500-mtu link of encapsulated
PPP-over-Ethernet. I found I was breaking the frame by using >1490byte
packets and what I experienced were similar problems.. I can elaborate
more if you think that could be your problem.

Peter