Re: [squid-users] Only Caching!!! Without proxing !!

From: TMurugavelu <murugavel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:20:24 +0530 (IST)

Dear Henrik,

In the below examable as you told . Squid will wrk only proxy tech. but Is
it possible to get the C's ip in A's server. Is there any parameter i hve
to change in below case. Kindly help me henrik.
Awaiting your reply

regards
velu

A is hotmail server
B is my local linux box
C is client machine
I am trying to access A(hotmail server) throu Squid Proxy running in B
(linux box).
In the above case in hotmail server log it is showing the Proxy B's ip is
displaying
I want the Client machine ip C should be display in the homtail maillog
access.
Can anyone help me in this regard.

I have made the itables as below

iptables -A PREROUTING -t NAT -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3128

Can anyone suggest me free web tool to get interact with squid?

Awaiting for your valuable repply

Regards
velu

1 Henrik Nordstrom1