Re: [squid-users] SQUID Trasparent Proxy + HTTP Proxy on the same machine ?

From: <reymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:21:01 +0100

Sorry, I am very interested in what you say, I am using squid2.5 and I would
like to chech all traffic passing through the squid.

Could you just give me a few explanations on what you do with two proxies (by
which mechanism can you avoid masquerading ?

Thanks a lot and sorry if it is not a proper squid question... some other
people might have an interest in this as well.

Marie-Carmen

This mail sent through Institut Eurecom Webmail : http://webmail.eurecom.fr