[squid-users] ncsa_auth

From: Toto Gamez <egamez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:36:12 +0800

Hi,
Im new to squid and Im trying to have a certain IP to allow to browse the
internet as the same time enter a password. I already setup IP to browse the
internet my question is, "how can this allowed IP enter a password before
they can browse the internet.
I checked on the squid.conf and found about "ncsa_auth" but I cant find
this file on my machine. How can I go about it and can you give me an
examples of authenticate_options (password format) and a whole entry of
ncsa_auth

Thanks

Regards,
Toto