[squid-users] URL_REGEX don't working

From: Mike MILLS <free_electron60@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:11:17 +0100

Dear Forum Squid

I have a probleme with URL_REGEX, I am using the version 2.4 stable 7 on
RedHat 8.0, and I am doing Squid -k after the modifications.
Squid is used in Accelerator mode and reverse http mode.

Acctually, the reverse proxy works correctly with all protect servers.

Now I want to protect my farm of Web server, and create a different
URL_REGEX for each server.

example:

For the server W1 I want to restrict the loading files, and the exclude
following extensions:
.exe .bat .jsp (which are in the exclude.txt file)

ACL CLIENT_INTERNET src 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
ACL EXCLUDE url_regex "/etc/squid/exclude.txt"

http_access allow CLIENT_INTERNET
http_access deny EXLCUDE

And with these modifications, the reverse proxy is still working normally,
but not the exclude.

An other question, can I Block the UUENCODE attack with URL_REGEX or
URL_PATH_REGEX.

Thank you for your help.

Mike

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp