Re: [squid-users] Squid configure script error

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:33:56 +0100

These types of symptoms (segmentation faults/coredumps at different
places when trying to compile programs) is usually a sign of a hardware
error, usually broken memory or overheated CPU.

I would recommend to run a test of your hardware by using Memtest86
<url:http://www.memtest86.com/> and other good hardware test programs.