[squid-users] WCCP Vagueness

From: Greg Russell <greboski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:49:30 -0600

I've setup a box running originally running debian 3.0. I recompiled my
kernel to version 2.4.20 with netfilter and the proper options as listed on
the various guides to transparent caching, and the cache server works in
transparent mode when it is set as the gateway. I have a cisco series 4000
router which has IOS 12.0(9) with WCCP. When I enable WCCP it shows the
cache server as usable.

However I am unclear as to which module i should add to the kernel for wccp
to work properly. I have found various ip_wccp modules on websites but the
posts or updates are from around 2001. Any insight would be helpful

-Greg