Re: [squid-users] Displaying parent proxy's error messages?

From: Gary Hostetler <whostet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:31:33 -0500

Does not that request to the parent cause more traffic on the pipeline to
the internet? Blocking it at the local squid would stop that traffic. I know
it may be a small request but I would think it would add up. I've got that
stupid gator trying to get out sometimes 100 times an hour. Blocking it on
my local squid keeps its requests from running down my overcrowded T1 line.
My parent is on the other end of a T1 line not locally.

gary