Re: [squid-users] Building squidNT-2.5

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:39:02 +0100

Hi Gary,

Il 03.33 21/03/2003 Gary Price (ICT) ha scritto:

>Hi
>I followed Guido's instructions and built SquidNT 2.5 from the source
>tarball. One question - some of the files, including the dsw,
>come out of the tarball with UNIX line ends, not DOS line ends. Is that
>expected?

This is an interesting question: currently the source tarball is build on a
Linux system and because the file format depends from the environment used
for the CVS download (Using *nix, Cygwin and MinGW the files are in Unix
format, using a native CVS they are in DOS format), the Visual Studio
Project files are in Unix format.

So I will look for how to run a unix2dos conversion during the tarball build.

Henrik: do You have some hints about ?

Regards

Guido

>Visual Studio is quite petulant about that. Other
>than that everything worked well. Excellent job Guido!
>
>Thanks
>Gary Price

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it