Re: [squid-users] Split trafiic over two interfaces

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 15:35:34 +0100

Yes, by using tcp_outgoing_address (squid-2.5 only) you select which
source IP address Squid should use when forwarding the request, then by
using advanced routing in the kernel you route the traffic.

If this is not what you want to do, please describe in more detail what
it is you want to do.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden