Re: [squid-users] Split trafiic over two interfaces

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 16:18:53 +0100

Yes, this can be done with tcp_outgoing_address, but as I said
previously you also need to play a little with advanced routing to route
the outgoing packets to the correct provider. Normally routing only
cares about the destination address, so even if Squid has selected an
address belonging to the secondary provider your server (or router) will
still try to route it via the single default gateway..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden