[squid-users] A bit off topic: Tool to do remote manament through proxy?

From: Henk-Jan \(squid\) <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:35:55 +0100

I have heard (but not seen) that someone in my organisayion got remote
support from an external company, by installing some tool on his PC.
The only possibillity for users to access the internet is by using the squid
proxy server.

Question: Does anyone know if it is possible?
Does anybody know this tool? (The user connects to a remote site and....
ready)
If yes: How can I prevent this?

Greettings from a sunny Holland.